2018 Partner and Sponsorship Opportunities
Be part of a 35-year tradition and become a partner/ sponsor for the Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk!
Showcase your products and services to more than 400 area companies with over 16,000 participants.
Engage in the healthy and fun event; dubbed the “World’s Largest Office Party”
With a variety of sponsorship levels and partnership opportunities, the Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk offers valuable program components, including
- “Let’s Move!” pre-event Training Promotion
- 15,000 participant 5K Corporate Run/Walk & Company Picnic (October 24 2018)
- Customized program components
- Social media content integration
- Name/logo feature in marketing support
- Exclusive product categories such as “Automobile “ (i.e. Automobile & Pace Car)
- Promote or sample opportunities at the Interactive Zone
And much more!
Sponsorship Investments Start at $1,000
Please contact Michele Langevin for sponsorship opportunities at Michele@JeffGalloway.com.
Thanks to Kaiser Permanente Who Makes This Program Possible
Kaiser Permanente is the nation’s largest nonprofit health plan, with more than eight million members in Northern and Southern California, Oregon, Colorado, Hawaii, Georgia, Ohio and the Mid-Atlantic states. Kaiser Permanente of Georgia is the state’s largest nonprofit health plan, providing health care services to more than a quarter million members through 13 medical facilities in metro Atlanta and a network of affiliated hospitals and physicians. Kaiser Permanente of Georgia has “Excellent” ratings for both its HMO and Medicare products from the National Committee for Quality Assurance, placing it among the best health plans in the nation and region in providing quality care and service.