Registration for the event includes “Let’s Move!” 8-Week Training Schedules, 5K Run/Walk, T-shirt, race day entertainment and refreshments.
Team Captain 2018 Team Sign-up Instructions – coming soon!
Runner/Walker 2018 Registration Instructions – coming soon!
- REGISTER NOW! – coming soon!
- KP Employees – Check your intranet to register!
1. Online Registration – RECOMMENDED – (closes October 17, 2018, Noon/12:00 PM EST)
a. Team Captains – first sign up your company. Choose how you’d like to get the numbers (UPS or pickup at Phidippides Ansley /Phidippides Sandy Springs).
b. Individuals sign up, choosing their company from the provided list, or sign up as an individual without a company team.
2. Registration through the mail – Note that we request that all teams who are registering offline to please register their team online as well (company registration only, not individuals). Registration by mail must be received by October 1, 2018. Mailing address: Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk, c/o Galloway Productions, 4651 Roswell Road, I-802, Atlanta, GA 30342.
Checks should be made payable to JFG, Ltd. VISA, MasterCard and American Express accepted. Discover is not accepted.
Sorry, no race day registration will be available.
- Register by Friday, September 21 at 5 PM EST and your numbers will be distributed to your team captain via UPS or Phidippides. For those team captains picking up at Phidippides, the captain will be notified by email when the numbers are ready to be picked up.
- Register September 21 at 5 PM EST – October 17, 2018 at NOON EST and pick up your number at the race by last name.
- Online registration closes October 17, 2018 at NOON/12:00 PM EST
- Any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-843-8727.
Who Can Participate?
All are welcome, from walkers to joggers to runners to Elite Runners. This event is truly for everyone! Get your co-workers involved, as well as your family, friends, and neighbors! Because of insurance restrictions, strollers, animals, baby strollers/joggers and rollerblades are not allowed on the racecourse. NOTE: you DO NOT need to be member of Kaiser Permanente to participate.
A company team may enter an unlimited number of runners, joggers and walkers and will be eligible for corporate team participation awards. Family members and friends as well as those under 18 may participate and will count toward the Overall Participation Award but are not eligible for team awards (ex: fastest women’s, men’s or coed teams). All award winners must be 18 years old or over.