NOTE our 5K start time this year – 7:00 p.m.
Registration for the event includes “Get Active, Atlanta!” 8-Week Training Schedules, 5K Run/Walk, T-shirt, race day entertainment and refreshments.
- REGISTER NOW!
- KP Employees – Check your intranet to register!
$32 per person through Tuesday, August 7, 2017 11:59 PM EST
$37 per person August 8, 2017 – September 7, 2017, Noon/12 PM EST
No race day registration, please.
1. Online Registration – RECOMMENDED – (closes September 4, 2017, Noon/12 PM EST)
a. Team Captains – first sign up your company. Choose how you’d like to get the numbers (UPS or pickup at Phidippides Ansley /Phidippides Sandy Springs). NEW in 2017: Registration fees must be paid before race numbers will be released.
b. Individuals sign up, choosing their company from the provided list, or sign up as an individual without a company team.
2. Registration through the mail – Note that we request that all teams who are registering offline to please register their team online as well (company registration only, not individuals). Registration by mail must be received by August 7, 2017. Mailing address: Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk, c/o Galloway Productions, 4651 Roswell Road, I-802, Atlanta, GA 30342.
Checks should be made payable to JFG, Ltd. VISA, MasterCard and American Express accepted. Discover is not accepted.
Sorry, no race day registration will be available.
- Register by Tuesday, August 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST and your numbers will be distributed to your team captain via UPS or Phidippides. For those team captains picking up at Phidippides, the captain will be notified by email when the numbers are ready to be picked up.
- Register August 8 – September 4, 2017 at Noon/12 PM EST and pick up your number at the race by last name.
- Online registration closes September 7, 2017 at Noon/12 PM EST
- Any questions, contact us at email@example.com or 404-843-8727.
Who Can Participate?
All are welcome, from walkers to joggers to runners to Elite Runners. This event is truly for everyone! Get your co-workers involved, as well as your family, friends, and neighbors! Because of insurance restrictions, strollers, animals, baby strollers/joggers and rollerblades are not allowed on the racecourse. NOTE: you DO NOT need to be member of Kaiser Permanente to participate.
A company team may enter an unlimited number of runners, joggers and walkers and will be eligible for corporate team participation awards. Family members and friends as well as those under 18 may participate and will count toward the Overall Participation Award but are not eligible for team awards (ex: fastest women’s, men’s or coed teams). All award winners must be 18 years old or over.