Whether your goal is to lose weight, have more energy or manage the stress in your life, this Get Active Atlanta! Training Program is designed to give you access to the support you need, including:
- NEW! Personalized Online Chat Training! Twice a week join our online chat sessions to receive training information and tips from our Training Director. This is part of the FREE 8-Week Training Program, are for all levels of runners and walkers. Get YOUR questions answered!
Thursday, July 20 – Noon -1 PMMonday, July 24 – 7-8 PMThursday, July 27 –Noon – 1 PMMonday, July 31 – 7-8 PMThursday, August 3 – Noon – 1 PMMonday, August 7 – 7-8 PMThursday, August 10 – Noon – 1 PMMonday, August 14 – 7-8 PMThursday, August 17 – Noon – 1 PMMonday, August 21 – 7-8 PMThursday, August 24 – Noon – 1 PMMonday, August 28 – 7-8 PMThursday, August 31 – Noon – 1 PM
- NEW! Facebook Group! A Training Group will be available on Facebook for all trainees to interact with others, and ask questions about training!
- Free 5K 8 week training programs for runners and walkers by Olympian Jeff Galloway (July 10 – September 7, 2017)
– Runner and Walker 2017 Schedule – download now!
– Experienced Runner 2017 Schedule – download now!
- Run/Walk – determining a training pace and run/walk ratio
- Jeff Galloway Training Program (training runs/walks leading up to the race) Choose from Saturday mornings at 7AM (Phidippides Ansley), Wednesday evenings at 6:15 PM (Phidippides Sandy Springs) or Thursday evenings at 6:30 PM (Phidippides Ansley). All levels welcome, including beginning runners and walkers. Join us! Participants in these training sessions will receive 15% off at Phidippides (excluding some items) before/after the Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday sessions.Attend at least six of the eight sessions and receive a Get Active Training shirt!
- Weekly fitness and training tips and recipes from Jeff Galloway and Kaiser Permanente
- Boot Camp – Led by celebrity fitness trainer Tammie Leady, Boot Camp will be at 7AM on July 22, 29, August 5, 12, 19, 26. Participants must bring their KP Run/Walk event email confirmation, photo ID and the completed waiver to their first boot camp session in order to be able to participate.
- Download Boot Camp Information & Waiver Here – http://www.kpcorporaterunwalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/KPCRW-Boot-Camp-2017-.pdf
- LA FITNESS Complimentary 2 week work out pass – Complimentary 2 week pass to be a better you today! Non-members only, at least 18 years old. One pass per person, per six months. Some restrictions apply. The 2 Week pass is in your confirmation email after registration.