Personal Health Assessment Tools & Resources
1. Personal Health Tools Free interactive tools to check your health, get personalized advice, and keep track of your progress.
2. Free Diet & Weight Loss Journal (online) – Fitday.comTrack your foods, exercises, weight loss, and goals. Join over 2 Million FitDay members using the site to take control of their diet and lose weight.
3. Ever wondered how long you need to exercise to burn off the calories from a single hot dog? Use our fitness calculator to find the right balance between diet and exercise.
4. What’s Your RealAge? Are you biologically younger, older, or the same age as your calendar age? Take the free RealAge Test.
5. Tools and Calculators – Includes all sorts of tools, calculators and games focusing on weight management (inlcuding BMI), fitness, heart health, prevention and more.
6. The President’s Challenge: Adult Fitness Test
7. BMI Calculator: Find out if you’re at a healthy weight for your height.
8. Healthy Living To Go (Audio Library)
9. Tune in to our videos and podcasts and watch your health improve.
10. Your asthma triggers: Learn ways to avoid common asthma triggers.
11. Free online training logs – Choose one that works for you!
Resources and Local Fitness Activities
- Galloway Training Programs – for all levels of runners and walkers
- Atlanta Track Club
- Mall Walking
- Hunger Walk