Whether your goal is to lose weight, have more energy or manage the stress in your life, this Get Active Atlanta! Training Program is designed to give you access to the support you need, including:
- NEW! Personalized Online Chat Training! Twice a week join our online chat sessions to receive training information and tips from our Training Director. This is part of the FREE 8-Week Training Program, are for all levels of runners and walkers. Get YOUR questions answered on the event as well!
Thursday, July 20 – Noon -1 PM
- Free 5K 8 week training programs for runners and walkers by Olympian Jeff Galloway (July 10 – September 7, 2017)
- Run/Walk – determining a training pace and run/walk ratio
- Jeff Galloway Training Program (training runs/walks leading up to the race) Choose from Saturday mornings at 8 AM (Phidippides Ansley), Wednesday evenings at 6:15 PM (Phidippides Sandy Springs) or Thursday evenings at 6:30 PM (Phidippides Ansley). All levels welcome, including beginning runners and walkers. Join us! Participants in these training sessions will receive 15% off at Phidippides (excluding some items) before/after the Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday sessions. Attend at least six of the eight sessions and receive a Get Active Training shirt!
- Weekly fitness and training tips and recipes from Jeff Galloway and Kaiser Permanente
- Boot Camp – Led by celebrity fitness trainer Tammie Leady, Boot Camp will be at 7AM on July 22, 29, August 5, 12, 19, 26. Participants must bring their KP Run/Walk event email confirmation, photo ID and the completed waiver to their first boot camp session in order to be able to participate.
- Download Boot Camp Information & Waiver Here – http://www.kpcorporaterunwalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/KPCRW-Boot-Camp-2017-.pdf
- LA FITNESS Complimentary 2 week work out pass – Complimentary 2 week pass to be a better you today! Non-members only, at least 18 years old. One pass per person, per six months. Some restrictions apply. The 2 Week pass is in your confirmation email after registration.